Monday, March 11, 2013

Element of Fun !!!


Happy Monday Everyone!!

In Every Job that must be done,
there is an element of fun.”
Mary Poppins
          
As many of you know, I have been diligently working on my 40 bags in 40 days list.  It hasn’t been that much fun some days as you probably can imagine.  I keep reminding myself of that Mary Poppins song

A Spoonful of Sugar

In every job that must be done 
There is an element of fun 
you find the fun and snap! 
The job's a game 

and every task you undertake
becomes a piece of cake
a lark! A spree!
It's very clear to see 
That a... 
Spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down 
The medicine go down-wown 
The medicine go down 
Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down 
In a most delightful way 

 I don’t think she was sorting files and many years of paperwork when she sang that….. (I need her umbrella to protect me from the avalanche of papers to shred).
I know it’s a little silly, but humming ( because I’m no Julie Andrews) that tune while sorting papers sure makes the job a little easier and gives me that little bit of fun…..
The quail in my back yard after our latest snow fall.  Do you see their little trails in the snow?
(I didn't want to share or bore you with a picture of my avalanche of shredding, so I 'm sharing these beauties)

Have a great week, and remember put an element of fun in your daily tasks!!!

Thanks for stopping by .....



No comments:

Post a Comment